Saturday, June 26, 2010

violet

I told you from the start just how things would end. It wasn't clear at first but I can now sense the resistance and feel there is nothing more to do than cut the line. Maybe I wasn't clear when I told you that I get what I want and I never want it again. It saddens me to see how overly naive you are and maybe we could both learn a lesson in checking to see when strings are attached. Fortunate for the both of us, whatever we thought we had was obviously underdeveloped and needed time to grow. But at last, we have reached the end. Our time has run out, though I am remorseful of the pain I've caused you.

2 comments:

  1. hi! like your blog. please follow my blog:

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love the blog!
    I live near Portland Oregon!
    We should follow each other!
    Parialexa.blogspot.com

    Ale

    ReplyDelete